The Club3D MST Hubs do not increase the bandwidth of DisplayPort™ 1.2 outputs, but it enbales the optimal use of it.
Note: When using a DisplayPort™ 1.1 video card the MST hub will act as a splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays.
Check out the downloads tab for more information
Product Name: Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort 1.2 Quad Monitor USB Powered
Product Series: Video Splitters
EAN code: 8719214470890
UPC code: 841615101085
• Compliant with: DisplayPort v1.2a, DisplayPort v1.1a, VESA DDM Standard, HDCP V2.0,Display Id,and EDID V1.4
• Supports main link rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR) from source
• Outputs support DisplayPort Dual Mode (DP++)
• Input pixel data depth 6/8/10/12 bits and supports output pixel format RGB444
• Supports Advanced Wide EyeTM SerDes technology enables high Jitter performance
• Supported output resolutions :
- for Dual Monitor setup: up to 2x 2560X1600p @ 60Hz
- for Tripple Monitor setup: up to 3x 1920x1080p @ 60Hz
- for Quad Monitor setup: up to 4x 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
• Supports AMD Eyefinity
• Compatible with Microsoft® Surface Pro and Intel NUC platforms
• Works with AMD, Nvidia and Intel Graphics solutions
Note: Some Notebooks/Tablets/Mini PC's have Integrated Graphics Chips which do not support more than 3 screens in total. Please consult with your device specifications for further information.
Microsoft Windows 10/ 8.1
• DisplayPort 1.2 Male
• 1x Micro USB Female for Power
• 4x DisplayPort Female
• Hub size LxWxD: 66 x 116 x 13 mm
• Product Weight: 134 gr.
• Cable Length DP: 180 mm
• Cable Length USB: 1000 mm
• Plastic Bag: 160x 240 mm.
• Plastic Bag Weight: 8 gr.
In the box:
• Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort 1.2 Quad Monitor USB Powered
• USB to Micro USB Cable for power
• Quick install guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.