This CAC-1390 features a built-in booster circuit that is self-powered through the HDMI ports, allowing you to connect your HDMI-enabled devices at a distance of up to 30 meters with no signal loss.
The cable is Halogen Free, and produced according to the International Electrochemical Commission's Restriction Use of Halogen (IEC 61249-2-21) directive.
This cable features unidirectional architecture, which requires that the cable is installed in the correct direction. Please refer to the source and display labels on the HDMI™ connectors, in order to ensure that the cable is connected properly.
Product Name: HDMI™ 2.0 Hybrid Active Optical Cable HDR 4K 60Hz M/M 30m/98.42ft
Product Series: Cables
EAN code: 8719214471071
UPC code: 841615101269
• Compliant to HDMI™ specification version 2.0b (600Mhz Clock Frequency)
• Gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity
• Supports UHD TV resolutions up to 4096x2160p @ 60Hz
• Supports 3D resolutions up to 1080p Full HD @ 120Hz
• Total Data bandwidth of 18Gbps
• Supports Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 32 audio channels
• Halogen Free and without EMI/RFI emission
• Support for HDR/HDCP/EDID/CEC/DDC
• Plug and Play, no driver software required
• Unidirectional - meaning Source and Display only
• This cable is Hybrid which makes it downwards compatible to other HDMI versions
HDMI™ 2.0 Male
HDMI™ 2.0 Male
• Box size: 230 x 230 x 80 mm.
• Box Weight: 132 gr.
• Product Weight: 835 gr.
• Cable + Bag : 852 gr.
• Product + Box + Bag Weight: 984 gr.
• Product height: 70 mm.
• Product width: 170 mm.
• Product Length: 30 meter/ 98.42 feet
• Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements
• Made in China
In the box:
• HDMI™ 2.0 Hybrid Active Optical Cable HDR 4K 60Hz M/M 30m/98.42ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.