This CAC-1391 features a built-in booster circuit that is self-powered through the HDMI ports, allowing you to connect your HDMI-enabled devices at a distance of up to 50 meters with no signal loss.
The cable is Halogen-Free and produced according to the International Electrochemical Commission's Restriction Use of Halogen (IEC 61249-2-21) directive.
This cable features unidirectional architecture, which requires that the cable is installed in the correct direction. Please refer to the source and display labels on the HDMI connectors, in order to ensure that the cable is connected properly.
Product Name: HDMI™ 2.0 Hybrid Active Optical Cable HDR 4K 60Hz M/M 50m/ 164,04ft
Product Series: Cables
EAN code: 8719214471088
UPC code: 841615101276
• Compliant to HDMI™ specification version 2.0b (600Mhz Clock Frequency)
• Gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity
• Supports UHD TV resolutions up to 4096x2160p @ 60Hz
• Supports 3D resolutions up to 1080p Full HD @ 120Hz
• Total Data bandwidth of 18Gbps
• Supports Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 32 audio channels
• Halogen Free and without EMI/RFI emission
• Support for HDR/HDCP/EDID/CEC/DDC
• Plug and Play, no driver software required
• Unidirectional - meaning Source and Display only
• This cable is Hybrid which makes it downwards compatible to other HDMI versions
HDMI™ 2.0 Male
HDMI™ 2.0 Male
• Box size: 230 x 230 x 100 mm.
• Box Weight: 162 gr.
• Product Weight: 1348 gr.
• Cable + Bag : 1357 gr.
• Product + Box + Bag Weight: 1519 gr.
• Product height: 90 mm.
• Product width: 170 mm.
• Product Length: 50 meter/ 164,04 feet
• Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements
• Made in China
In the box:
• HDMI™ 2.0 Hybrid Active Optical Cable HDR 4K 60Hz M/M 50m/164,04ft
- No Driver downloads found
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.