HDMI™2.1 Increased Bandwidth to 48Gbps.
The increase in maximum bandwidth compared to previous versions is achieved by increasing both the bitrate of the data channels (from 6Gbps to 12Gbps) and the number of channels (from 3 to 4). This allows support for resolutions up to supports 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz! A new feature included in this Specification is Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2, this is used for video formats higher than 8K with 4:2:0.
Enhanced refresh rate features:
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter, and frame tearing for more fluid motion in games
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency.
- HDMI™2.1 also supports Static- and Dynamic HDR metadata.
All HDMI™2.1 features are fully supported by this Club 3D CAC-1371 Cable. It is the ideal solution for the ultimate future-proof HDMI™2.1 experience.
Product Name: Ultra High Speed HDMI™ 10K 120Hz Cable 48Gbps Male/Male 2 m./6.56ft.
Product Series: Cable
EAN code: 8719214471156
UPC code: 841615101344
• Fully Compliant to Ultra High Speed HDMI™ specification
• Professional quality cable
• Gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity and 28 AWG
• Backwards compatible to earlier HDMI™ versions
• Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2
• Supports (U)HD resolutions up to 10K @ 120Hz (with DSC 1.2)
• Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
• Supports Static- and Dynamic HDR Metadata
• Support for VRR, QMS, QFT and Auto Low Latency Mode
• HDMI™ Male
• HDMI™ Male
• Box size: 145 x 145 x 45 mm.
• Box Weight: 46 gr.
• Product Weight: 118 gr.
• Cable + Bag : 127 gr.
• Product + Box + Bag Weight: 173 gr.
• Product height: 12mm.
• Product width: 22 mm.
• Product Length: 2 meter/ 6.56 feet
• Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements
• Made in China
In the box: Ultra High Speed HDMI™ 10K 120Hz Cable 48Gbps Male/Male 2 m./6.56 ft.
- No Driver downloads found
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.